Processing of river aggregate from the riverbed Morača Podgorica
PODGORICA - MORACA RIVER BED
PROCESSING OF RIVER AGGREGATE FROM MORACA RIVER
- ,, Bemax''doo from the Government of Montenegro, the Directorate of Water has a water agreement for the extraction or exploitation of gravel and sand at the site Botun, from the confluence of the Sitnica to Smokvica in the length of 2600m with (left, right bank and riverbed) Moraca stream, MZ Botun - in to regulate, or regulation of water flows.
- The following material is transported from that location in the urbanized plots UP 45 and UP 47 in the zone of UP,, Skladišta i servisi - Cijevna'', in Podgorica, where it is crushing it.
- Jaw crusher "Metso Minerals' Lokotrack LT 105S
- Cone crusher with a sieve "Metso Minerals' NW 200 GP
- Cone crusher with a sieve "Metso Minerals' LT 200 HP
This provides us with:
- Concrete fractions of 0-4, 4-8, 8-16, 16-32mm
- Asphalt fractions from the 0-2, 2-4, 4-8, 8-11, 11-22mm